At Abigails Entertainment our projects are varied and diverse. From cabaret shows for 80 to events and installations, for 100,000 we are adaptable and creative and able to bring your dream to life.
Pauline Bell oversees her seasoned and well respected producers, event crews, designers and technical crew to ensure every element of each project is professionally managed.
Abigails Entertainment have a breadth of experience that is unparalleled.
Some of Abigails Entertainment’s best known flagship projects include:
- Summertime Riverfest: Australias's Biggest Duck Race - one of Brisbane's iconic events
- Brisbane on Parade – one of the most popular and celebrated events of the G20 Cultural Celebrations (2014)
- Bulimba Festival (2013 and 2014) – arguably Brisbane’s best loved and largest community street festival
- Senior Superstar talent contest (Brisbane, Logan and Sunshine Coast) which became the largest talent contest in Australia for over 55s (2005 – 2010) and continues to be produced and replicated in new regions.
- Clubbed Out – five year research project tracing the history of Brisbane nightclubs.
Other projects from Abigails Entertainment’s long and distinguished experience list include Got2Dance community dance celebration, 2006 Commonwealth Games Queen’s Baton Relay Celebrations Brisbane, Rosalie Recovery Street Party, Brisbane Outer Fringe Festival amongst many others.